Member of the Board
Steen Ove Hansen
Member of the Board of directors since the establishment of the company in 2012
- Other positions of trust: Masava Kemi (member of the board of the directors).
- Competences: Indsutry and business development, logistics and the offshore industry in general, extensive knowledge on logistics and business development in Greenland
- Qualifications: Shipping agent, Germand and English correspondent, 20+ years of experience with logistics, business development and offshore services from Danbor in both Denmark, the Faroe Islands, United Kingdom and Greenland.
Chairman of the Board
Oddbjørg Varhaug Greiner
Member of the board of directors since the establishment of the company in 2012
- Other positions of trust: none at the moment
- Competences: Oil pollution response, oil pollution contingency, petroleum exploration and production, extenive knowledege on the offshore industry and the Norwegian offshore requirements which are used as guidelines by the Greenlandic authorities for offshore activities
- Qualifications: Master in Geology from NTNU
20+ years of experience with Norwegian and internations petroleum exploration, 8 years as Offshore Installation Manager and 5 years as operative director at NOFO
Member of the board since the establishment of the company in 2012
Chief Controller, Air Greenland
- Other positions of trust:None at the moment
- Competences: Management accounting, business economics, extenisve knowledege to Greenlandic market conditions, project management and strategival development
- Qualifications: General Management Programme (CEDEP, Insead), National economics (Ilisimatusarfik), statistics (Ilisimatusarfik), Merkonom business economy (Ilisimatusarfik), 20+ years of experience with management acoounting and business economy at Air Greeenland.